Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 40 g of oats
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg and 2 whites
- 3 tbsp ricotta cheese (cottage cheese or cottage cheese)
- 1/4 cup of non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Chocolate meringues with chocolate filling
- 2 tsp unsweetened jam
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 splash of vegetable milk
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Stevia and vanilla as much as you want
- More meringues
1. Mix the ingredients for the pancakes in the blender and cook them over low heat in a Teflon pan with a lid.
2. Place a pancake as a base and add meringues around it and the jam in the center, add another pancake and repeat the same step until you finish the tower.
3. To cover, mix the yogurt with the cocoa and milk, and sweeten to taste. With the mixture, cover the surface of the pancakes and tap the plate slowly so that it drains to the sides.
4. To decorate, chop up some meringues and that's it!
You already have your pancakes with meringues to enjoy pure flavor!
Do you want to buy meringue cookies?
Visit our specific section: https://dontworrydelights.com/collections/meringues