Preparation time: 20 minutos
Servings: 15 little cups
- 1/2 cup of roasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup of dates
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 30 g of dark chocolate🍫
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Add our Hazelnut flavor meringues as a topping
1. Add all ingredients (except chocolate and coconut oil) to a food processor until a ball forms.
2. Fill each space of the mold with 1 teaspoon of the mixture and place it in the freezer.
3. Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds until smooth.
4. Pour 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate over the hazelnut and date base. 5. Freeze them until set and once ready, garnish with our delicious chocolate meringues.
Enjoy some delicious and healthy cups!
Do you want to buy meringue cookies?
Visit our specific section: https://dontworrydelights.com/collections/meringues