Preparation time: 20 minutes
For the French bread:
- 3 slices of zero bread
- 1 egg and 1 white
- 1 cap of vanilla
For the ice cream:
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons cottage cheese or ricotta
- 1/2 scoop of protein
- stevia and vanilla
- 17 g of unsweetened chocolate
- Our chocolate filled meringues!
1. Mix the ice cream ingredients in the blender and leave it in the freezer for at least two hours.
2. Mix the egg, whites, vanilla, cinnamon and sweeten to taste, submerge the breads and cook them in a pan over medium heat so they cook completely on both sides.
3. Using a circle cutter (optional) cut the ice cream and the panels into a cupcake shape.
4. Melt the chocolate for 30 seconds on the micro and cover your cupcake.
5. At the end, decorate with your meringues and enjoy!