- 1 and 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips separated
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar can be substituted)
- 3/4 cup oat flour just blend regular oats in your blender
- Our delicious Cookies & Cream meringues
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl place 1 cup of chocolate chips and measured dark chocolate.
3. Microwave the coconut oil.
4. Pour the hot melted coconut oil over the dark chocolate and stir the chocolate until it is completely melted.
5. Add in the Greek yogurt.
6. Stir in the vanilla, salt, baking soda, and coconut sugar.
7. In a blender put in quick oats or old fashioned oats. Blend until the oats resemble flour.
8. Stir into the mixture. Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
9. Spread the mixture and bake it in the preheated oven for 28-32 minutes.
10. As a topping, ad some of our delicious meringues!
You can already enjoy a healtly dessert with #dontworry!
Do you want to buy meringue cookies?
Visit our specific section: https://dontworrydelights.com/collections/meringues